“Unfortunately bad things happen to good people.” I want to thank you for choosing me to represent you.
- Experience in Handling Felony and Misdemeanor Trials.
- Experience in Handling Jury and Bench Trials.
- Argued Criminal Appellate Issues in the 2nd District Court of Appeals.
- Former CLI, Hillsborough County Public Defender’s Office.
Hillsborough County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- 2013 – Past President.
- 2010 – 2012, President.
- 2008 – Present, Member and Board of Director.
Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- 2008 – Present, Active Member.
- Licensed to Practice Law in the State of Florida.
- Florida Bar: 2007- Present.
- Licensed to Practice Law in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- United States District Court: 2007 – Present.
- United States Coast Guard: Captains License, OUPV 100 Ton.
- National Association of Underwater Instructors: Dive Master Certification.
- 2010 – Present, Continuing Legal Education Committee.
- 2010 – 2012, Lawyer Referral Committee.
- Member of the Hillsborough County Bar Association.
- Participant, 13th Judicial Circuit Professionalism Committee.
- Former Professor and Department Chair, Florida Metropolitan University; Crime Scene Investigation, Criminal Justice and Paralegal Programs.
- Juris Doctorate Degree, Graduate, Thomas M. Cooley Law School.
- MBA, Graduate, Masters of Business Administration, Florida Metropolitan University.
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Graduate, Tampa College.
How can we help you?
Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Amarosa Law Firm P.A.
3825 Henderson Blvd.
Suite No. 207
Tampa, Florida 33629